Friday, April 13, 2012

Posters! Glorious glorious posters!

Making posters is a lot of work, but is so much fun. When else do you get to put your graphic design skills from grade 8 to use? It is probably the only time in your graduate career when you actually get to be creative. Colors, shapes, its all coming back to me........

But I have definitely seen my fair share of color clashes, ppt slides pasted together to resemble a poster, and graphs persons with color blindness could not read at the last conference I went to. If you need some helpful tips and tricks to a creating a great poster, check out this blog. If you are me and make awesome posters, then go get yourself a coke.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you

    appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your

    web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.


    PhD thesis writing

    ReplyDelete